The ICT 2018 is a major event organized by the European Commission, getting together representatives from industry, education, administration, policy makers, media, civil society and some other relevant stakeholders sharing a common passion for innovation.
This event will focus on European Union priorities in the digital transformation of society and industry and will take place in Vienna from 4 to 6 December 2018. It is a great opportunity for the people involved in this transformation to share their experience and vision of Europe in the digital age.
The CIPSEC Consortium wants to make the most of this opportunity and will be present in the event showcasing the features of the solution developed in the context of the project. The Consortium will bring a prototype and will demonstrate a collection of scenarios including:
- Network Discovery of service and bruteforce attacks against chosen service. Detection feature of CIPSEC
- Jamming attack simulation and detection by CIPSEC
- Malware insertion by USB device, blocking and detection by CIPSEC
- DoS attack and detection of consequent CPU overload by CIPSEC
- Attacks targeting data integrity and detection by CIPSEC
- Identitiy Access Management by CIPSEC
- CIPSEC Threat and incident data anonymization for sharing with external entities.
We will be glad to welcome you in booth C-15, located in hall X4 of the exhibition area. This booth covers the topic of IoT Security and Privacy, and we will be there along with 6 more projects, so you will get a nice insight of the efforts carried out in this area in terms of research and innovation across the continent.
Looking forward to seeing you in Vienna!