1st CIPSEC Critical Infrastructure Protection Training Sessions were held 3rd of July 2017 in Heraklion, Crete in parallel with the 22nd ISCC 2017 conference. A number of tutorials were presented by CIPSEC partners and more than 50 experts from around the world participated in the tutorial sessions.
Don't Forget to like, comment, share and subscribe !!
- Course #1: Securing Critical Infrastructures through hardware means: Strong points and weaknesses of Hardware security tokens – UOP
Presenter(s): Apostolos P. Fournaris (University of Patras) Adjunct Assistant Professor, Senior Researcher.
- Course #2: Honeypots - FORTH
Presenter(s): Antonis Krithinakis (FORTH), Christos Papachristos (FORTH), Manos Athanatos (FORTH)
- Course #3: DDoS attacks on critical infrastructures – COMSEC
Presenter(s): Omri Sagron, Cyber Security Consultant @ COMSEC
- Course #4: Digital Forensics – AEGIS
Presenter(s): Vassilis Prevelakis, Professor of Embedded Systems Security, TU Braunschweig, Germany.
- Course #5: A gentle introduction to advanced anonymization of databases – UPC
Presenter(s): Ahmad Mezher, UPC