1st CIPSEC Critical Infrastructure Protection Training Sessions were held 3rd of July 2017 in Heraklion, Crete in parallel with the 22nd ISCC 2017 conference. A number of tutorials were presented by CIPSEC partners and more than 50 experts from around the world participated in the tutorial sessions.
- Course #1: Securing Critical Infrastructures through hardware means: Strong points and weaknesses of Hardware security tokens – UOP
Presenter(s): Apostolos P. Fournaris (University of Patras) Adjunct Assistant Professor, Senior Researcher.
- Course #2: Honeypots - FORTH
Presenter(s): Antonis Krithinakis (FORTH), Christos Papachristos (FORTH), Manos Athanatos (FORTH)
- Course #3: DDoS attacks on critical infrastructures – COMSEC
Presenter(s): Omri Sagron, Cyber Security Consultant @ COMSEC
- Course #4: Digital Forensics – AEGIS
Presenter(s): Vassilis Prevelakis, Professor of Embedded Systems Security, TU Braunschweig, Germany.
- Course #5: A gentle introduction to advanced anonymization of databases – UPC
Presenter(s): Ahmad Mezher, UPC